Clear all

Issue on the videos

7 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
 Tera
Topic starter
(@tera)

I've been having an issue with the videos saying that the site took to long to respond I'd like to ask if it's just me or there's anyone else experiencing it and I'd also like to ask if how can I fix it

6 Replies
edgsemadmin
Admin
(@edgsemadmin)
Illustrious Member

I had problems with videos that also don't show bc of VPN or some sht. I was planning to change from video host, the ads there are so annoying. 

Do u have that problems after refreshing the page? Or there are just some specific videos, may be is because the high trafic on that host. 

Tera
(@tera)

@edgsemadmin  unfortunately it doesn't work for all of the series even after refreshing the page

edgsemadmin
Admin
(@edgsemadmin)
Illustrious Member

I'm tired of that problem too :(( I think I'll self host the videos, which is another expense. This blog will cost me way more than expected haha. I think I'll put the donation button again, the earnings are not enough for the subscription, hosting, etc. 

Thanks for reporting the issue.

sogoslot-akun-gacor-depo-qris
(@sogoslot-akun-gacor-depo-qris)

I hope you can keep this blog alive, even though its not the largest community by the amount of members but at least its free of bots and stuff alike.

edgsemadmin
Admin
(@edgsemadmin)

Illustrious Member

@sogoslot-akun-gacor-depo-qris 

I try my best, I have other things to do and just try to upload videos and stuff on weekends. 

(@jamestaigo)

Men dating men participation get a bang, union, and the stunner of relationships in their own unique way.
https://thetranny.com/videos/53821/trap-manga/
In a superb that embraces distinctiveness and inclusivity, same-sex relationships have found their place. Men who ancient men direct the joys and challenges of structure relevant connections based on authenticity and reciprocal understanding. They hallow enjoyment from while overcoming societal expectations, stereotypes, and discrimination.
https://gay0day.com/categories/black/
Communication and fervent intimacy disport oneself a momentous role in their relationships, fostering reliability and deepening their bond. As institute progresses close to equality, it is significant to recognize and respect the friendship shared between men dating men, embracing their together experiences and contributions to the tapestry of human connections.

Share: